We are very excited about the upcoming August release of BaseCase Meetings—a new add-on that allows BaseCase users to efficiently track customer engagements, easily share content from within presentations, and reduce the admin burden on field team members.
In a pressurized environment such as life sciences customer engagement, sharing content and keeping detailed meeting notes are critical components of your field team’s activities. However, this imposes a variety of time-consuming admin tasks.
Meetings was developed to help our clients increase the productivity of their field team members by providing a variety of functionalities that integrate seamlessly with the rest of the BaseCase platform.
Meetings enables you to:
- Gain visibility over customer engagements by tracking what is presented and which content is shared.
- Improve follow up by taking notes of action-items and selecting content to be shared with attendees from within presentations.
- Share content and track customer activity by providing links to branded microsites.
- Reduce the admin burden on field teams with auto-generated meeting summaries.
If you would like to find out more about our upcoming Meetings add-on release,
get in touch and we will follow up with additional information.
Meetings also integrates with your CRM, allowing you to:
- Streamline your engagement workflow by quick-starting meetings from within your CRM, and auto-syncing attendee lists with your CRM master data.
- Employ a seamless sales experience by logging completed meeting summaries to your CRM master data.
Meetings provides the foundation for an integration with your CRM.
You can choose between the three following options:
- Manual one-way: Export customer master data from your CRM and manually import it into BaseCase.
- Standard automatic two-way: Permit a two-way automatic sync between BaseCase and your CRM.
- Custom automatic two-way: The BaseCase software team can implement a custom CRM integration that meets your exact needs.
If you would like to get the exclusive preview of our new add-on, request a live demo.